Wednesday 28 November 2012

Pucca Theme Park Android Hack





Play the Game for some time and exit the game and then Open Root explorer


[1].Open xml file with root explorer in data/data/com.incrediblestudio.themepark/shared_prefs/preference-profile.xml

[2].Open preference-profile.xml with text editor 


[3].Change ALL time value to "0" ALL
Change value cash and gold ( max candies 999999) 

Posted Image


(note) : red mark : value time
blue : value cash (candies) and gold


[4].If you are done with it .. save files and press hold preference-profile.xml to chage permissions 

Posted Image

Select OK


[5].remove all data in shared_prefs 
folder EXCEPT preference-profile.xml


[6].Turn all internet conections and play game...

Filled Under:

7 comments:

  1. Does it have to be root explorer? They are trying to charge me $5 for it... IS there any free ones that will work just as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, it has to be root explorer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help me! I can't find the com. Incredible.. anywhere in data even using root explorer. Could you help me out and also can you give me full of the xml file code copy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have mentioned the address of the file properly, pls try once again..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I already go to data and nothing there. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have updated version of the game, the devs have fixed the hack...

    ReplyDelete